Geo-Facts – "fact gathering can be fun when its relayed to the rest of the class through a student presentation."
Learning Outcomes: From this resource it is anticipated that students will:
- Learn the locations of the countries of the world.
- Utilize research techniques.
- Build confidence through oral presentations.
- Develop spatial comprehension.
- Be introduced to social and cultural differences.
- Demonstrate how people's basic needs are met in a variety of cultures.
Grade Level 4-6 covering subjects:
- Theater Arts
- Language Arts
- READ this Learning Resource.
- COPY the STUDENT RESEARCH SHEET, one for each student.
- COPY one each of the GEO-FACTS MARKING SHEET and the COUNTRY LIST SHEET for yourself.
- On the GEO-FACTS MARKING SHEET list your students in column 'A', and then allocate a country from the COUNTRY LIST in column 'B'.
Approximate Grade Level: 4-6