Flags of the World – "flags are a colorful way to help identify countries."
Learning Outcomes: From this resource it is anticipated that students will:
- Develop spatial comprehension.
- Use various research techniques.
- Learn social interaction, taking turns.
- Share information through visual and oral presentation.
- Locate and map world countries, continents and oceans.
Grade Level 3-4 covering subjects:
- Fine Arts
- Language Arts
- READ this Learning Resource
- COPY one each of the provided ALPHABET SHEETS AND COUNTRY LIST.
- COPY one FLAG SHEET for each student.
- CUT the ALPHABET SHEETS to produce the cards.
- Coloring materials for each student, e.g. crayons, pencils, Coloring materials for each student, e.g.
- crayons, pencils or felts.
- An atlas for each student (or arrange for them to share).
Approximate Grade Level: 3-4